Niniola Apata porpularly known Niniola is a powerful singer who hails from Ekiti State, Niniola has turnout to become a household name in the industry after the release of Ibadi and Soke.
In her exclusive interview with NGwide.net she speaks on her Family, Education, Relationship e.t.c
1. Who is Niniola?
Niniola is a God fearing and free-spirited girl. she loves music.
2. Tell us about your family and educational background?
I come from a family of thirteen. Born and breed in Lagos state.A native of Ilejemeje local government in Ekiti state.Attended Apata
memorial Nur./Pry./High school.Studied
Biology education in The University of Lagos.
3. Who/What Inspires Your Songs?
God, daily happenings etc
4. What Makes You Unique From Other Artistes?
Niniola is affrocentric and very unconventional in her ways.. I dish it out just the way i feel it from the inside.. Staying true to myself .
5. You Do Much Of Yourba Lines Than The English Why?
I’m a proud Yoruba girl… I love my culture and will always showcase it.. The Yoruba language makes the song delivery beautiful…
6. Tell Us About The Projects
You Are Working On? I’ll be dropping a video to my latest song “Soke” very
soon.. been recording my songs and
features in the studio … so expect a lot of good
music from Nini.
I also have an Adopt-a-Child’s- Education project in which I have given
secondary school scholarships to 2 children..
7. How Do You Cope With Male Lovers?
Male fans you mean … Well, so long as no one goes overboard with compliments or tries to
physically abuse me , i’m all smiles and appreciative.
8. Is Niniola In A Relationship?
Yes. Nini is in a Relationship
9. Who And Who Would You Love To Feature In The Industry Locally And Internationally?
For me it depends on the particular kind of music i’m working on.. so long as you are super talented, be you a male or female, i’m ready to work with such a person(s)
10. What Do You Expect In The Next 5 Years?
In the next 5 years I hope and pray that i’m a force to reckon with in the world, in terms of music and humanitarian work.
11. A Word/Sentence For Your Fans?
Love thy neighbour as thyself.
© Gbolahan, Author for NGwide.net