This feature is pretty important in today’s world of evasive social media enthusiasm. This list highlights the most relevant male Nigerian artistes who rule Instagram. Some celebs have been able to stand out from the others due to their firm control of their fan base.
The list is broken down into impact, fashion, money, power and humour and not the numbers alone. This is the most accurate list of the biggest Nigerian artistes who dominate Instagram.
1. Don Jazzy (@DONJAZZY) – Don Baba Jay is the lord of Instagram in Nigeria. The Mavin Records boss is the biggest social media giant in this country. Don Jazzy has used his engaging content and humorous pictures to push his brand and his label also. This has made him the most loved Nigerian artiste on Instagram. Followers- 800,000.
2. Ice Prince (@iceprincezamani) – When it comes to the latest in male urban fashion, the Nigerian rapper Ice Prince is the guy to follow. The Chocolate City act wears the latest and hottest brands in fashion. It’s not just him wearing fresh clothes, it is how he co-ordinates them. Take a look at his Instagram account and you will know that Ice Prince is the flyest Nigerian male celeb. Followers- 678,000
3. Davido (@davidoofficial) – When it comes to balling, Davido is the Nigerian singer to follow. Davido shows off his expensive cars, big houses and jewelry on his Instahram. Davido does everything to the extreme and he totally bows out on his IG page. He does everything to the max, and if you need to see what big balling looks like follow Davido. Followers – 1,000,000
4. Wizkid (@wizkidayo) – Wizkid dominates Instagram in terms of power moves internationally. The pop star’s profile is increasing by the minute and Wizkid would let you know by sharing pictures with international stars and celebrities. He rubs shoulders with the music stars of this world. This what makes his Instagram account great to follow. Followers- 1,000,000
5. Falz (@falzthebahdguy) – The rapper might have the least followers on Instagram but when it comes to humour he is the king. Falz’s videos and skits go viral within hours. His funny personality has helped push him to the forefront of the rap scene. Falz is the funniest Nigerian artiste on Instagram. Follower- 126,000.